We’re thrilled to share that we made lots of improvements on Read to Lead at rtl.classroominc.org to prepare for your summer programs and for the following school year! Below are five highlights, and if you have any questions, we’re here for you through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First and fittingly for the season, we created a new section in the green sidebar of Read to Lead named Summer Program that brings our pacing guide to life for your summer program, no matter the length. We suggest content for each session to ensure you get the most out of Read to Lead with the least effort. Check out the screenshot just below!
- Second, we built text-to-speech (“TTS”) into each game of Read to Lead to support your work with struggling readers, particularly ELL students. Simply click the “play” icons in the games to hear the text spoken aloud.
- Third, you now can allow your students to retake just the assessment embedded into each episode of any game, which is a great way to have your students improve their assessment scores without playing through the entire episode again. Check out your usual list of students in the Educator Dashboard for details.
- Fourth, the “Add Student” button in that same list of students of the Educator Dashboard now has a checkbox to “include all other students in the class”, which makes it super simple and super fast to copy or move all of your students from one class to another.
- And finally, we increased the speed of almost every feature of the platform to ensure you spend less time waiting and more time teaching!